Selection Process Overview
Since we began, over 220 students have been accepted as Avanti Fellows. Our aptitude tests were taken by over 9,000 students from over 400 schools across India.
The stages of Avanti’s selection process are as described below:
1. Aptitude test
- Aptitude tests are conducted for class X students across all cities of our operation during the months of September to January.
- The test consists of Maths, Science (Syllabus: Std IX and X) questions (both – objective and subjective).
- Application for the test is completely free of cost.
2. Academic review
- Students who clear the aptitude tests are called for a one-on-one academic review with Avanti’s chapter team members.
3. Personal interview with the student and meeting with the family
- Students who clear the academic review are shortlisted for this final round. Avanti’s staff members visit the homes of these students to conduct a personal interview with the students and meet the family.
- The student should have demonstrated good aptitude in academic performance
- Interest in pursuing professional education in engineering or medicine
- Family’s annual income should be < 2.5 lakh per annum